Elephant Trail Race
19-21 July 2024
Port Macquarie's Largest Trail Run hosted by
Coastal Track and Trail runners.
9 Distances over 3 huge Days.
The Elephant Trail Race Course is a 25-27km course, with approx. 1455m elevation.
- 217km start (2 anti-clockwise, 2 clockwise, 2 anti-clockwise, 2 clockwise)
- 160km race (2 laps anti-clockwise, 2 laps clockwise and 2 laps anti-clockwise).
- 100km Staged Race [Day 1] (1 lap anti-clockwise)
- 100km Solo (being 2 laps clockwise and 2 laps anti-clockwise)
- 100km Staged Race [Day 2] (2 lap clockwise)
- 50km (2 laps clockwise one direction)
- 100km Staged Race [Day 3] (1 lap clockwise)
- 25km (1 lap clockwise)
- 13km course
- 2.5km Kids Trail Race
The ETR Race is only a short distance from Port Macquarie, Wauchope and Telegraph Point in the beautiful Hastings Area. All racing will take place in Cairncross State Forest. You will travel through the State Forest and NSW Crown Lands and land of the traditional owners, the Birpai People.